Boots have always been a small subcategory behind shirts, but it's really where Timeless Football began- trading boots after falling in love with the Predator Accelerators at the 1998 World Cup!
- Adidas Predator Mania Gun Metal SG- The Mania's are arguably the most well-loved predator released and this colourway was fantastic!
- Mizuno Morelia Wave SG- Let me take you back to 2004. We're playing Worcester Grammar School and should be winning comfortably. For whatever reason their big stocky centre forward is causing us some problems and he's got these trotters on! Alongside anonymous school boy centre forwards they were also worn by Rivaldo and Patrick Kluivert during his time at Newcastle.
- Asics Testimonial Light IT- Speaking of schoolboy football...We used to play a touring amateur mens side and there was always some characters. Big 'Tommo' was your archetypal old school centre forward. Sam Parkin incarnate if you will. Everything was played to feet or his chest, like an old balding mark viduka. Lots of shouting, lots of barging, lots of point to his feet. What were on his feet? Asics Testimonials. If it was good enough for Nesta it's good enough for him.
- Diadora Brasil SG- I think kids's these days (how old am I?!?!?) forget about a time where there were no 'sock boots' or flashy colours or laceless innovations. Half of the best team in the 90s wore these and i'd kill for a brand new pair today!
- Adidas Predator Prescision FG- The mania's ugly cousin but still a firm favourite. Legend has it anyone can do a Zidane roulette with these on their feet.
- Adidas Predator Absolute FG- After 3-4 seasons wearing Nike Vapors and one season in the new legends I went back to the preds and these were them. Fantastic boots, arguably the last good pair of predators made.
- Barcelona 1992-1995 Away Shirt- That is until 2014 when they re-released the manias to have a modern soleplate and some slight changes. Fantastic boots, very pleased I managed to get hold of a pair!
- Puma King SG Yellow- Worn by most of the jamaican team and one foot of Rigobert Song. Classic pair of Puma Kings in a rare colourway.
- Adidas Predator Pulse- Again, not a pair of boots I think were as popular as the absolutes, accelerators or manias, but still a fantastic example of mid 2000s aestethics.
- Adidas Predator Accelerator- The best till last? The only pair on the list that weren't brand new in box. Arguably the greatest predator ever created.