Supplier: Timeless Football Ltd.
1. These terms and conditions apply to all goods supplied by Timeless Football Ltd.
2. These conditions do not remove, modify or limit either the customer’s rights or the supplier’s statutory rights relating to defective goods.
3. All products are accurately pictured and their condition described. Returns are not accepted on the grounds of flaws that are clearly stated on the description. Similarly, returns are not accepted if the item does not fit, unless the size is inaccurate on the item.
4. Returns are accepted for any defective or damaged items OR items which have been not described as sold. Customers must notify us of any defects within 7 days of receiving the item.
4. ALL shirts are official replicas, match issue or match worn to the best of our knowledge. Timeless football have decades of experience in football shirt collection and will not sell reproductions, knock-off's or fakes.
5. A large majority of the shirts sold by Timeless Football are in vintage condition and up to 30 + years old. Therefore we advise you follow our aftercare advice. Timeless Football cannot be held responsible for any general wear and tear or damage to the shirt following use.
6. Our aftercare advice is highly recommended, in order to keep the print (both on the sponsor and the name set on the reverse, if applicable) lasting as long as possible.
7. Whilst all our shirts are genuine, they are acquired from numerous sources and stockists. Therefore we cannot guarantee any prints or name sets on the reverse of a shirt have been professionally applied or that the name sets themselves are the official or the correct name set for that respective shirt. We will however always state when we know a name set is the official and corresponds to the correct shirt. Please view our aftercare for more information on this.
8. Worn, Vintage and Deadstock boots sold by Timeless Football can be in vintage condition and up to 20+ years old. Using the boots is up to the buyer's discretion. Timeless Football cannot be held responsible for any wear and tear to the boot or damage after purchase.
9. When purchasing worn, vintage or deadstock boots from Timeless Football, the buyer is accepting the condition of the product. We highly recommend you view and follow our aftercare advice when purchasing boots from Timeless Football.
10. All orders will be dispatched within 3 days of purchase. For UK orders we use standard UK first class recorded which is estimated delivery within 1 to 3 working days. These will require a signature from the customer. For International orders we will ALWAYS use a tracked and signed service, which will be insured.
11. We can not negotiate these postage terms and will not send any parcels uninsured or without a customers signature.
12. If you do need an item in a hurry or require a special postage service then please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange this for you.
13. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Maestro, Switch/Solo, Delta AND Paypal and we currently accept payment in Pounds Sterling.
14. Timeless Football will store your Name, Address, telephone number and email address. This is used in order to fulfill your order and notify you of the status of your order.
15. Timeless Football will only give information to a third party if it is required to fulfil your order. Timeless Football will only use your information as is set out in this policy and we do not rent, sell or pass on any information for marketing purposes without your consent.
16. Timeless Football will never store or hold any sensitive information with explicit content. We do not store any card details after an order has been placed.
17. ‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by the browser on your computer or mobile phone. When you visit our site, we may send you a set of cookies, which will collect certain basic information about you. The information in these files can be accessed when you visit our site in future.
COMPLAINTS / DEFECTS
18. If you do experience any issues with your order, all complaints and/or defects issues need to be in writing to Timeless Football via email. email@example.com is our direct contact.